Check out the main news of the mobile version:
- On mobile devices and the Nintendo Switch, there is full cross-platform gaming and account connection. Connect to an account and play on both platforms with the same account.
- New in-game events where you can obtain new item upgrades capable of bringing a Pokémon pegged item up to level 30. We’ve also simplified the process for all trainers to obtain item upgrades.
- Loadable objects have been added.
- The introduction of Unite squads, which allow coaches to form alliances with numerous players in a squad.
- A second battle pass will be released with all-new cosmetic items, such as the new “Holowea”r with amazing visual effects.
- Implementation of some limited Viewer Mode functionality.
Support for a number of new languages.
Pokémon Unite is also free to download from the Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch, with in-game purchases available.